Wednesday, November 23, 2011

FAGE3...

What's FAGE3? Well, it's the FanFicAholics Anon Gift Exchange. I've done this writing gift exchange three times. Some of the stories I've done for these (Baby & The Maiden) are my favorite things that I've ever written. Plus, it's fun getting to read all the amazing stories everyone writes! :D This time I was given 4 prompts from Lyricalkris, and the one I chose was a song lyric.

She Isn't Real is the result of that. I kinda love it. <3




I talked my wifey Mrs.Robward into doing it, too. I love the story she wrote. It's good... :D

It's called Knockin' Boots and it's got a cowboy boot and hat wearing Edward. How can that ever be a bad thing??? :D




And the girl that got me this time around was Lady Ali and I LOVE that she used the photo prompt I gave her, and with a word prompt, too. I'm so happy... :)

Just A Kiss Goodnight...it's so sweet. :)




Check out these stories and then go check out the other stories in the FAGE3 community. You won't be sorry. :)
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment